Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A Girl Can Dream

If you're like me, You dream of a day, when you are accustomed to the ambrosia...the bouquet... that garden of earthly delights that new shoe smell represents. The sight of a Gucci or Christian Louboutin not in the pages of some fancy french magazine, but in your closet . Oh to be "rich and spoiled" mainly spoiled:). This thought keeps you company as you scan the pages of Vogue, Lucky or the weekly waterfall of "celeb doings" at Us Weekly. Soooo.... I'm introducing the new "A Girl Can Dream" weekly featured shoe in honor of that thought .

Now lets say our mantra together:
I have a dream... that one day the brands like Chanel, Manolo Blanik, Sergio Rossi and Christian Louboutin will be as familiar to my feet and as Nine West, Nina and Steve Madden. And all shoes will live, unoffended, together as one united closet.

Felt good to me. I know, it's a little cheeky, but we've got to think like that. They're all shoes and they will wear out. So lets do it together. I mean why even keep our feet fabulous if we don't deserve a little pedi-therapy? Right?
Hey, a girl can dream. ; )

See ya' Friday... Look there's one now!!!

No comments: